Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blogs must transition, too.

Minor epiphany: Since returning to the US after living in Argentina for 2 years, I haven’t been maintaining my blog so well. After a bit of contemplation I realized:
  1. I like this blog! I’m not giving it up. Somehow it’s easier to process the thoughts whirlwinding through my head when I can write them down and share them with you.
  2. My story didn’t end when I got back home to the states. In fact, it’s just beginning.
Now I have to build an entire life from scratch. It’s going to be yet another amazing journey and I’d like to share it with you. I’ve started by updating my blog design a bit. What do you think!?

3 comments:

Susan La said...

Great idea...love the design, but what the hell have you been DOING!! Last we heard you were adjusting to life in the states and new foods!

Amber D said...

Haha don't worry! I've got big plans for some new updates.

Unknown said...

i like it!!! i've fallen off the blog train too. im excited to hear how the transition is going :)