Monday, July 28, 2008

Real Life?

Celebrating the last day of class!

Well, I've finished my TEFL course... and now it's time to start "real life" here in Buenos Aires.

First: I finally found an apartment! I had to look at many, many dirty, disgusting places to find a decent spot, but I really like it. I'll have 3 roommates, all guys, from Argentina, Holland and Canada. Very international house. The selling point was the big bed and my own bathroom! So I'm excited about that; I move in on the 10th of this month.

Second: Now I need a job to pay my rent each month! I've got interviews set up tomorrow and Friday, so hopefully I'll be working soon. It should be interesting, since this is a completely new career path for me. I'm sure I'll have some stories.

Third: Fun! Hoping I have some time to get out and see the tourist spots here in Buenos Aires. I've met some fabulous people already and we are planning to have lots and lots of fun this year. Woot woot!
Uruguay with my roomie Fran

4 comments:

Susan La said...

Hey you bum!! We need an update...more pics...more, more...your adoring fans miss you! XOXOX

Kellyn and Daniel said...

Congrats!! We want to go to Argentina next year with John Angelo. Will you still be there?

Kellyn and Daniel said...

Congrats!!! It must be exciting. We're thinking of going to Argentina next year with John Angelo next year. Will you still be there?

-Kellyn

Kellyn and Daniel said...

Hope everything is good down south. Wish I was there! Kellyn and have less than two months and then Europe! Can't wait!

We've added you to the links sidebar on our blog. Keep in touch!

– Daniel