Sunday, September 28, 2008

With just a hint of marvelous...


My sweet friends Natalie and Jessie at Vinos y Bodegas!
See my giant smile? I love wine!
(Please note the amazing tiger-stripe jacket that the woman behind me in the first photo is wearing. Gotta love Argentine fashion!)
I went to the most amazing event this month: Vinos y Bodegas.

I paid $30 pesos ($10 dollars) and received a cup I was able to fill with hundreds of options. There were at least 80 bodegas (vinyards) represented and each had a couple wines available to taste. I tried some amazing Malbecs and the white wine they make here, the Torrontés is also just divine! I felt so spoiled (and more than a little drunk). I now have a long list of things I want to drink again. Fabulous, delicious event!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Hi, just found your blog! I just have to comment on what an awesome time Vinos y Bodegas was (you can tell how much I enjoyed it by how horrible I look in these pictures, haha)

Besos!
Jessie

Kellyn and Daniel said...

Now that's what I'm talking about! Good wine amongst friends, or, well … whoever for that matter! Looks like it was a great time. And, Jessie – at least it was fun!